The job details
Paymentsense is a leading provider of card machines and online payment gateways throughout the UK. Paymentsense are responsible for processing over £10bn in sales every year from over 70,000 customers.
At ECO we are industry leaders in helping our clients grow their businesses and this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to our clients’ growth in the marketplace.
This role involves contacting small and medium-sized business customers with the view of setting a solid appointment with an agent who will then pitch the actual product of the services available. We are looking for enthusiastic people who can represent our clients’ brand when speaking to potential customers, Paymentsense loves what they do and have a passion for helping small businesses, a successful candidate will share this passion.
Full training will be given, you’ll learn about what makes Paymentsense a leader in the industry, their history, more about the products and services so you can feel confident when speaking to potential customers.
- Becoming familiar with core products and services of our client.
- Calling prospective clients over the phone to fact find and identify a need for our clients’ services.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a sales advisor.
- Proven experience as an Appointment Setter, Sales Representative, or similar will be advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
Salary: £17,000 – £19,500 per annum
Here at ECO, we believe we offer better incentives and opportunities than your typical call centres.
We have given away all expenses paid trips to New York, Amsterdam, Caribbean, Canaries and much more.
As well as this, we run regular incentives to encourage staff to work to their full potential, offering cash prizes as well as other amazing wins.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME
The programme offers our employees, and their families, access to 24-hour support for any issues or problems they may be facing.
The service offers free help and support on a wide range of different issues, including family issues, stress & anxiety, alcohol or drug issues, bereavement and more.
ECO is committed to the happiness of our employees, and we understand that any personal issues that individuals may be suffering from can manifest themselves in other areas of their lives, such as the workplace. By acknowledging these issues and embracing a robust and continuous support programme, we can aid our employees in becoming happier while being able to excel in their roles.
We always strive to put the happiness and wellbeing of our employees at the forefront of our operation, and we hope this programme will continue to further improve employee experience, both in work and personal life.