Contact Centre Team Manager
About the role
£21,000 – £24,000 per annum.
At ECO we invest in staff and do our best to ensure high employee satisfaction. As a business we offer the following benefits:
- Career Development.
- ECO.START Wellbeing Initiative.
- Free Online Personal Training Sessions.
- Internal Social Platform.
- Regular Incentives and Events.
- As a Team Manager you will be a determined and highly focused individual who will work within one of our existing utilities campaigns. You will be a motivational
leader, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets, as well as achieving other KPI’s. You must have a strong drive for customer services
with the ability to lead a team to success.
- You will be a strong leader who will successfully manage an established customer service team, ensuring that effective team performance is achieved and high-
quality service is delivered through leading, motivating, coaching and developing of your team. As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day
management of Advisors within the Operation, working towards set targets and KPIs. You will be heavily involved in the recruitment and retention of agents.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this role as is the requirement to focus on detail and quality.
- As a Team Manager you will also be responsible for introducing change within the team, creating and continuously improving an environment that supports team performance and culture. You must have the ability to manage absence, disciplinary and other issues regarding the policy framework.
Requirements for the role:
- 2 Years Management Experience (Minimum)
- 2 Years Energy Experience (Minimum)
- 2 Years Contact Centre Experience (Minimum)
- Proven track record in Team Management
- Team Management experience in the energy sector
- Ability to motivate a team through effective engagement and building of trust
- Resilience and Determination
- Self Motivation
- Excellent communication skills