Customer Service Advisor
About the role
£18,500 – £22,800 per annum.
At ECO we invest in staff and do our best to ensure high employee satisfaction. As a business we offer the following benefits:
- Industry leading pay incentive.
- Free Online Personal Training Sessions.
- Internal Social Platform.
- Career Development.
- ECO.START Wellbeing Initiative.
- Regular Incentives and Events.
- Dealing with customer queries either over the phone or email.
- Building rapport with customers.
- Resolving any issues that arise.
Requirements for the role:
- To be our clients’ voice, communicating and focusing on customers, whilst delivering the best possible knowledge and prospects.
- A self motivator who wants to drive themselves to success.
- Be a team player, integrating into our companies’ culture and values.
- Have a sense of resilience and professionalism to deliver quality service to future customers, day in, day out.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude to your work, whilst building a rapport with customers and colleagues alike.