About the role
£18,500 – £22,800 per annum
+ Uncapped commissions.
At ECO we invest in staff and do our best to ensure high employee satisfaction.
As a business we offer the following benefits:
- Unlimited Bonus.
- Free Online Personal Training Sessions.
- Internal Social Platform.
- Career Development.
- ECO.START Wellbeing Initiative.
- Regular Incentives and Events.
- Structured support & development within an academy environment for the first 4 weeks.
- Making calls to existing customers with the aim of renewing their contract.
- Achieving daily targets.
- Building rapport.
- Proving a high level of customer service whilst still achieving set targets.
Requirements for the role:
- To be our clients’ voice, communicating and focusing on customers, whilst delivering the best possible knowledge.
- A self motivator who wants to drive themselves to success.
- A team player, integrating into our companies’ culture and value.
- Have a sense of resilience and professionalism to deliver quality service to future customers.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude to your work, whilst building a rapport with customers and colleagues alike.
Shifts: 9:30am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday working 1 in 2 Saturdays 10:00am – 2:00pm
Hourly rate: £8.91 per hour with uncapped commission!