Senior HR Advisor
The Job Details
Sheffield Growth Leads to Senior HR Advisor Role.
After substantial growth in our Sheffield branch, ECO is now looking for an HR Advisor to join the HR Team. This role is based in Sheffield City Centre and will report to the HR Manager. This is a generalist HR role responsible for providing effective and efficient HR advice and support for the contact centre.
As an HR Advisor you will be part of a team that is based across South Yorkshire and the North East, working with the Recruitment Executive in the Sheffield branch.
You will be able to demonstrate outstanding communication skills with a passion for working with people, as you will be interacting with colleagues at all levels on a daily basis.
To be successful in this role you must provide the demonstrable experience of HR generalist work in a similar environment. As an HR Advisor, you will carry out general HR duties including administration duties and absence and performance management.
Your duties will include:
• Provide advice to line managers and senior manager on employee relations issues including performance management, absence management, disciplinaries and grievances
• Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made within the business
• Managing disciplinary, grievance and routine employee relations situations
• Working with managers in situations where they need additional support and guidance
• Managing and inputting all new starter information including input into the internal HR Systems and collating right to work documentation
• Assisting with the Employee Assistance Programme to promote awareness
• Along with the HR Manager monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
• Assisting with the on-boarding process of all new starters
• Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
• Working as part of the HR Team to suggest and implement new working practises and more effective ways of working
• Build effective working relations with staff at all levels proving advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR-related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practise.
• HR qualification, essential CIPD qualified at level 3, ideally level 5.
• Previous experience of working in an HR environment at HR Advisor level
• Excellent knowledge of UK Employment Law and employee relations. Hands-on experience of dealing with disciplinaries and grievance procedures.
• Evidence of having dealt with a busy workload in an organised manner,
• Confident to present information to the team or senior business stakeholders.
• Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional manner
• Ability to be flexible with working hours to adhere to the needs of the business
In return you will receive:
• The opportunity to be a key player in the business and implement new systems and procedures
• Negotiable salary depending on experience and qualifications
• Pension Scheme
• Online Personal Training Sessions
Salary: Depending On Experience
Shift Patterns: 9:00am – 5:00pm
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
or call us on 0191 519 5297
Here at EC, we believe we offer better incentives and opportunities than your typical call centres.
We have given away all expenses paid trips to New York, Amsterdam, Caribbean, Canaries and much more.
As well as this, we run regular incentives to encourage staff to work to their full potential, offering cash prizes as well as other amazing wins.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME
The programme offers our employees, and their families, access to 24-hour support for any issues or problems they may be facing.
The service offers free help and support on a wide range of different issues, including family issues, stress & anxiety, alcohol or drug issues, bereavement and more.
EC is committed to the happiness of our employees, and we understand that any personal issues that individuals may be suffering from can manifest themselves in other areas of their lives, such as the work place. By acknowledging these issues and embracing a robust and continuous support programme, we can aid our employees in becoming happier while being able to excel in their roles.
We always strive to put the happiness and wellbeing of our employees at the forefront of our operation, and we hope this programme will continue to further improve employee experience, both in work and personal life.